Three in-person workshops are scheduled for the fall. (Jump to registration)
Thriving Together: Relationships, Sexuality, and Gender on the Autism Spectrum for LGBTQIA+ People and Allies
Are you someone who...
- ...identifies as autistic and LGBTQIA+ or an ally?
- ...is 16-24 years old?
- ...wants to learn and talk with others?
- ...lives in Philadelphia or surrounding area?
- ...can meet in-person at Temple University main campus?
Please join us for a three-part workshop series:
- Session 1: Relationships | Thursday, September 28 from 5:30 to 7:30 p.m.
- Session 2: Sexuality | Thursday, October 12 from 5:30 to 7:30 p.m.
- Session 3: Gender | Thursday, October 26 from 5:30 to 7:30 p.m.
Temple University's Main Campus at Ritter Hall, 1301 Cecil B. Moore Avenue, Philadelphia, PA 19122 (Temple Maps and Directions)
- ...cover fundamentals for healthy relationships, consent, sexuality, and gender.
- ...are two-hour long with breaks (including pizza!).
- ...include an interactive lesson, discussion, and resources.
- will receive a gift card at the end of each session.
- who attend all 3 sessions receive a certificate of completion and a bonus gift card.
For more information, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sponsored by the Institute on Disabilities at Temple University and with funding from Philadelphia Autism Project 2023 Seed Award.