🡐 Supports Brokering, main page
Required Re-Certification for Pennsylvania Supports Brokers
The Office of Developmental Programs has contracted with The Institute on Disabilities at Temple University to provide this supports broker re-certification training. This cycle of one-day, online recertification classes is for those Supports Brokers certified prior to July 1, 2020 and meets the re-certification requirements set forth in the ODP Waivers effective January 1, 2023.
After you have attended the virtual classroom re-certification, you will be granted access to the final test online. Your test will consist of thirty (30) multiple choice and true/false questions. You must achieve a score of 80% or better to pass and be re-certified. You will have two attempts to achieve a score of 80% or better. The test will be available to you for ten (10) days only following your attendance in the virtual classroom.
Considerations for the Virtual Classroom
- You must be a supports broker who is currently certified in Pennsylvania and be a Pennsylvania resident or live in a contiguous state to attend this re-certification.
- You must have a computer or tablet and internet connection to participate. We will not admit users connecting via cell phone or landline only.
- You must attend and participate in the entire webinar with your camera on to get access to the final test.
- Registrants should familiarize themselves with Zoom webinar prior to the start of class.
- You will be sent a Zoom link and classroom documents upon completion of registration OR no later than 24 hours prior to class.
If you do not receive your materials or link, it is your responsibility to contact firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com before class begins.
- Registrants should block out time to attend class just as you would if class were being held in person. Please plan to be in a quiet location with minimal distractions.
- Latecomers will only be admitted at the discretion of the facilitators.
- If you experience any technical difficulties during class, you should contact firstname.lastname@example.org promptly. If the issue cannot be resolved quickly, you may be asked to attend a future re-certification class.
- Please be respectful of your facilitators and others in the virtual classroom.
- Participants who do not follow these virtual classroom considerations may be removed from the classroom.
Virtual Class Schedule
Choose one date:
- March 15, 2023
- March 31, 2023
- April 19, 2023
- May 10, 2023
- May 25, 2023
- June 21, 2023
All dates are subject to change.
Time: 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. daily.
Location: Online zoom webinar from your home or office.
Audience: Professionals seeking supports broker re-certification in Pennsylvania.
Log in and sign up at:
My ODP > Supports Broker Re-Certification
Questions and Accommodations Requests
If you have any questions regarding re-certification, you may contact email@example.com. If you need to request reasonable accommodations (requests must be received at least five  business days in advance of your virtual session), please email Denise Beckett: firstname.lastname@example.org.