Changing systems and society.
Promoting self-determined lives.
The Institute on Disabilities provides opportunities for people with disabilities and families to participate in training and attend lectures and events, often free of charge. Students and professionals will find opportunities to learn, grow, and connect.
Find Learning Opportunities
- Competence and Confidence: Partners in Policymaking
- Emergency Preparedness Planning
- Families First / Early Intervention
- Technical Assistance
- Leadership & Career Studies
- Pre-professional Training
- College of Direct Support
- Disability Studies at Temple University
- Mini Course Lecture Series
- Assistive Technology Demonstrations