Regional Resource Councils
You are using PDS every day, so YOU ARE THE EXPERT! You can make more people experts in PDS!
Be Part of a Regional Resource Council.
What do you know about Person Directed Services (PDS)?
- Do you have stories about your life using Person Directed Services (PDS)?
- Do you want more people with disabilities to have choice and control in their lives?
- Do you want to help make PDS better in Pennsylvania?
We need people who know about PDS who can:
- Share what works well
- Tell what isn't working well
- Talk about what needs to work better
- Work on ways to share information
- Build trainings
- Teach people
People who want to do these things can be part of a group called Regional Resource Councils. These councils will get support from the project staff to do this work through:
- Meeting monthly by phone or webinar
- In-person meetings about every three months
- Listening to you about what you think your area, or region, needs
- Helping you do the things you think your region, or area, needs
- Training on what you think you and your region need
- Talking about your ideas, and how they can be shared to make change
Do you have questions, or want to learn more?
Could you be a great Regional Resource Council member?
This project is being conducted by Temple University Institute on Disabilities and our partners Values Into Action, Pennsylvania Health Law Project, and Self-Advocates United as One (SAU1), and supported by a grant from the Pennsylvania Developmental Disabilities Council.
For more information about PDS
Contact us at email@example.com.