Apply now for our advisory committee: Families Reimagining Inclusive Lives (FRIL)
Encourage families of young children with disabilities to focus on options for inclusive living and learning, rather than assuming that a segregated setting is the best or only option. The advisory committee will meet virtually so you can participate from the comfort of your own home!
- a parent of a child with a disability between ages birth to 5 years old?
- an advocate for young children with disabilities?
- a provider of services for young children with disabilities?
- a person with lived disability experience and a passion for inclusion?
- interested in learning more or sharing your knowledge about inclusive options and activities for families of young children with disabilities?
If you answered "YES " to any of these, consider becoming an advisory committee member.
Meetings are virtual and held at least quarterly.
Kick-Off Meeting: Wednesday, September 27, 2023 at 3 p.m.
Other ways to be involved in the FRIL program:
Help families of young children gain skills and knowledge to select community inclusion.
Learn more about:
- Inclusion in educational settings
- The right to services for children in inclusive settings
- Self-determination for their your child
To learn more about becoming a Family Trainer or a Participant, or to learn more about the FRIL program, please email Jamie Ray-Leonetti at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Values into Action
- Parents as Partners in Professional Development (P3D)
- The Leadership Education in Neurodevelopmental Disabilities (LEND) fellowship program
- Hispanos Unidos para Niños Excepcionales (HUNE)
For more information, please email Jamie.email@example.com.
This project is funded by a grant from the Pennsylvania Developmental Disabilities Council.