- To find out more information about physical activity programs you can do at home, visit the National Center on Health, Physical Fitness and Disability; 14 Weeks to a Healthier You website: http://www.nchpad.org/14weeks/
- The AARP Brain Games website gives us different games to play in order to challenge our brain and keep it in shape. Take a short survey to see the areas where your brain functions best and the areas where you may need to improve. Visit: http://www.aarp.org/health/brain-health/brain_games/
- The Web Sudoku website provides us different Sudoku games to help challenge our brain. Visit: http://www.websudoku.com.
- Visit the Volunteers of America website to find supportive volunteer opportunities to participate in: http://www.voa.org/people-with-disabilities
- To find local events where we are able to volunteer our free time, visit: volunteermatch.org or http://serve.phila.gov