Person Directed Services and Supports (PDSS) > Regional Resource Councils
Be Part of a Regional Resource Council
- Do you have stories about your life using Person Directed Services (PDS)?
- Do you want more people with disabilities to have choice and control in their lives?
- Do you want to help make PDS better in Pennsylvania?
You are using PDS every day, so YOU ARE THE EXPERT!
You can make more people experts in PDS!
We need people who know about PDS who can:
- Share what works well
- Tell what isn't working well
- Talk about what needs to work better
- Work on ways to share information
- Build trainings
- Teach people
- Meeting monthly by phone or webinar
- In-person meetings about every three months
- Listening to you about what you think your area, or region, needs
- Helping you do the things you think your region, or area, needs
- Training on what you think you and your region need
- Talking about your ideas, and how they can be shared to make change
Do you have questions, or want to learn more?
Could you be a great Regional Resource Council member?
This project is being conducted by Temple University Institute on Disabilities and our partners Values Into Action, Pennsylvania Health Law Project, and Self-Advocates United as One (SAU1), and supported by a grant from the Pennsylvania Developmental Disabilities Council.
For more information contact PDSS@temple.edu.
This project is supported by a grant from the Pennsylvania Developmental Disabilities Council.