Pennsylvania's Initiative on Assistive Technology (PIAT)
ASSISTIVE TECHNOLOGY (AT) RESOURCES
WEB RESOURCES - Assistive Technology and Employment
- Job Accommodation Network
Practical solutions and free guidance for workplace accommodations and disability employment issues, for both employees, by demonstrating how to increase their employability, and with employers by showing them how to capitalize on the value and talent of people with disabilities.
Web-based community where job seekers with disabilities, inclusive employers and service providers meet and gain access to valuable networking opportunities. A highlight of this website is virtual job fairs where employees and employers meet.
- What is Assistive Technology?
- Commonwealth of Pennsylvania's Plan for Assistive Technology (download, Word-213KB)
- Assistive Technology Resource Centers
- Pennsylvania's Assistive Technology Lending Library
- REEP—Recycled Equipment Exchange Project
- TDDP—Telecommunication Device Distribution Program
- Assistive Technology Device Demonstration
- Funding for Assistive Technology
- Related Websites
Voice: 800-204-PIAT (7428), in state
TTY: 866-268-0579, in state
Institute on Disabilities
1755 N. 13th Street
Student Center, Room 411S
Philadelphia, PA 19122