Graduate Assistant, Administrative Services Management Team, IDS
Location: This position will incorporate a hybrid model. The candidate will be required to work in the office, 701 Market Street, Philadelphia, and work at home.
Contract Duration: 2022/2023 Temple University Academic School Year.
Will Report to: Tiffany Davison, Health Program Manager.
IDS is a division within the Department of Behavioral Health Intellectual disAbilities Services (IDS). IDS serves individuals from birth to death who have a diagnosis of intellectual disability or autism spectrum disorder. The ASMT, is responsible for waiver capacity management and eligibility.
- ODP Initiative Tracking - Develop and oversee a tracking format to ensure timely enrollment of identified individuals.
- Daily review and documentation of team productivity outcomes.
- Waiver Packet mailbox oversight and cursory review of waiver eligibility documentation.
- Oversee and develop a tracking mechanism for internally requesting psychological evaluations and noting status.
- Review ODP’s Waiver Bulletins and Informational Communications and distribute to ASMT as needed.
- Review and distribute waiver renewal lists to providers.
- Strong planning, time management, organizational, and administrative skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Knowledge and experience working with excel, word, and Microsoft teams.
- Ability to analyze data using Data Analytics Tools.
- Ability to work remotely and maintain communications with IDS staff.
- The ability to work efficiently, effectively, and with minimum supervision.
- An understanding of processes and an ability to learn new processes, and new vocabulary.
- Ability to be flexible with changing circumstances, tasks, and work environment.
During the academic year, 17 hours per week will be on job tasks and 3 hours a week participating in a weekly interdisciplinary graduate seminar and developing a capstone presentation.
This position is a Graduate Extern position. The student will be paid in equal monthly stipends at the College of Education and Human Development Compensation Rate. Students receive 12 months of medical benefits from September 1 through August 31. All current benefits are listed on the TUGSA.org website. This position does not have tuition remission.