Online Focus Group Thursday, October 29 for Siblings and Self-Advocates.
October 2015 [updated Oct. 15]
The Institute on Disabilities will conduct an online focus group on Thursday, October 29 for Siblings and Self-Advocates.
All people with disabilities and siblings of people with disabilities are encouraged to participate. The outcome will help inform others as to the needs of people with disabilities and their siblings.
Date: Thursday, October 29
Time: 6:30 PM - 8 PM
Share your experiences as siblings of individuals with disabilities:
- What role does your sibling play in your life?
- What kinds of supports do you provide to your sibling?
- How does your sibling support you?
- What supports do you need as a sibling?
- What do you imagine your future role will be with your sibling?
NOTE: Your confidential responses wil be used to inform recommendations for action by the Sibling Investigation Project to the Pennsylvania Developmental Disabilities Council.
How to Participate
If you are interested in participating, please contact Eva Weiss 215-204-9544 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Funded through a grant to the Sibling Leadership Network by the Pennsylvania Developmental Disabilities Council.