Upcoming Webinar: Exploring Assistive Technology for Autism
- Date: Thursday, May 29, 2014
- Start time: 3:00 pm, Eastern Daylight Time
- Length: 1 hour 30 minutes
- Presenters: Sandra McNally - Assistant Director, Community Services, and Diana Jurist - Assistive Technology Specialist and Consumer Educator, Institute on Disabilities at Temple University.
- Description: This session will look at some of the functional needs of people on the autism spectrum and get participants to think about examples of assistive technology to help with those functional needs.
Registration is required. Go to: https://tueducation.webex.com/tueducation/k2/j.php?MTID=t2add6792e413ff6565660a0f9b399e50. Once the host approves your registration, you will receive a confirmation email with instructions for joining the session.
Accommodations must be requested by May 19.