Make a Donation
Thank you for supporting the
Institute on Disabilities at Temple University, College of Education.
Steps to Donate
Use Temple University's donor page to make your donation online.
Once on the site, please follow these steps:
- Enter donation amount at the top of the online form.
- Select your "Payment Option." (One-time Gift, Scheduled Payments or Perpetual Gift.)
- Select your Designation. Scroll to and select "Search School, College, or Center."
- Scroll and select "College of Education"
- Select "Institute on Disabilities"
- To complete your donation, follow the instructions on the Temple University donor form page.
Your tax-deductible donation will help support the more than 20 active Institute programs, all of which work for, and with, people with disabilities to improve their lives and the lives of others at home, at school and in the community.
Some programs that will benefit from your donation
- The Assistive Technology Lending Library helps to put assistive technology into the hands of people with disabilities across Pennsylvania.
- The ACES program will use your donation to help fund a year of learning for young adults who use communication technology.
- Leadership & Career Studies will use your donation to help fund a real, four-year college experience on Temple's main campus.
- Your donation may help fund Visionary Voices, which collects interviews of people who played a significant role in the Intellectual Disabilities Movement.
Thank you again for your donation.
For more information, please contact
215-204-1356 | TTY: 215-204-1805