Assistive Technology Emergency Preparedness Coordinator (23003949)
- Grade: T25 Learn about the "T" salary structure (open PDF in new window).
- This position is assigned a hybrid work arrangement (on-campus and remote), the duration of this hybrid work arrangement is at the discretion of Temple University and the Department.
- This position is grant funded.
- This position requires a background check.
This person in this position will focus on emergency preparedness and generate, support and report on initiatives that make an impact on the well-being of vulnerable populations in Pennsylvania. In addition, this person supports the activities of Reuse and other Assistive Technology activities, programs, and projects.
Activities include corresponding and collaborating with others, investigating solutions, documenting activities, managing projects, drafting reports and policies, developing procedures/protocols and analyzing activities/outcomes. Will perform all other duties as assigned.
Required Education and Experience
- Bachelor's degree in a field related to services for people with disabilities and/or technology, and at least three years relevant experience working with people with disabilities or elders. An equivalent combination of experience and education may be considered.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Demonstrated computer skills and proficiency with MS Office Suite.
- Ability to communicate and interact effectively with a diverse constituent population.
- Demonstrated organizational and prioritization skills, along with the ability to work in a dynamic environment.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Working knowledge of emergency management concepts.
- Ability to travel.
- Certified Assistive Technology Professional (ATP)
- Experience working with Assistive Technology
Required Background Checks/Clearances
- Will have access to Confidential or sensitive Personal Identifiable Information (PII)
- This position to the has direct contact or routine interaction with minors under the age of 18 which requires a background check
Primary Location: Pennsylvania - Philadelphia - Main Campus - Ritter Annex
Shift: Day Job
Employee Status: Regular