Competence and Confidence Partners in Policymaking: Family Leadership for Inclusive Education in Non-Traditional Settings
Webinar - Calming the Chaos: The Power of Prevention, Positive Behavior Support and Parent Coaching
April 5, 2016
Thanks to all who attended. The webinar has been recorded and is archived below.
Archived Webinar: Calming the Chaos
*IMPORTANT SURVEY: Please complete this brief survey after viewing the webinar below, to help us serve you better. Thank you!
If you have a bucketful of behavior strategies that aren't working, this is the session for you.
- Learn the difference between behaviors due to compliance, processing and skill deficits
- Learn the process on how to match the right strategy to the right behavior
- Learn how to prevent problem behaviors before they occur
- Learn the basics of the ABCs of behavior
- Learn how to change your behavior to change your child's behavior
- Learn how to apply these concepts across all setting, including home, school and within the community.
Becky Millspaugh has over 10 years in Professional Learning experience specializing in supporting Pennsylvania
as part of the State Coordination Team, various school districts, programs and families in the area of Positive Behavior Support. Additionally, she has over 14 years of classroom experience in 3 states, specializing in supporting students with social needs. Becky holds a Master's degree in Educational Leadership, a Bachelor's degree in Special Education along with advanced degrees in several educational areas. Most importantly, Becky is a parent who embraces the vision of positive behavior supports and is passionate in the journey to help all children, of any age, achieve their own personal greatness.
Join Our Email List
Contact Cathy Roccia-Meier
Funded by Pennsylvania Developmental Disabilities Council