Competence and Confidence Partners in Policymaking for Families of Children in Early Intervention (C2P2EI)
Free leadership development training for families of children who receive Infant-Toddler Early Intervention or Pre-School Early Intervention Services
Applications are no longer being accepted.
What is C2P2EI? C2P2EI is an innovative training program providing participants with up-to-date information, leadership development training, resources and skills. Participants learn about the local, state and national issues that affect children with disabilities.
Get the training and support you need at C2P2 EI 2016-2017
- Identify best practice supports in early intervention.
- Connect with community resources.
- Navigate the Pennsylvania Early Intervention System.
Apply if you are an interested family members from Pennsylvania who:
- has an infant, toddler or pre-schooler who receives early intervention services.
- desires to learn leadership skills to advocate for yourself and others
- is willing to commit to attend all trainings
*travel/childcare cost reimbursements apply if eligible
For more information, contact
Funded by: Office of Child Development and Early Learning (OCDEL), Pennsylvania Departments of Education and Human Services